These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or
inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry
and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating
all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for
The Promoter takes data protection seriously. By entering this promotion, participants confirm that
submitting any information required as part of their participation into the promotion, participants
agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High
Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company
Promotion Period: Opens from 00:00 on 23/1/2023 until the closing date 23:59 on 23/2/2023.
Redemption of valid vouchers within participating venues until 23:59 BST on 23/2/2023.
1. Participating Venues
Claimant may only claim one free pint of Pravha at participating venues on the stated days.
Entry Instructions: Claimants must enter their details via via the Facebook paid
advertisement to receive the redemption code via email.
2. Maximum one complimentary drink offer per unique code, per person, per day. Two codes
may not be claimed, issued, nor redeemed within one day.
3. Gift/Offer: One free pint of Pravha served in participating venues. Monday to Friday in the
duration of the promotional period only . All offers subject to availability. All gifts are non-
transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or
in part. No alternative prize or reward of equal or greater value will be provided to the
entrant in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
4. The promotion is only valid for the dates as specified above and no compensation is
payable if the winner is not able to redeem this gift in one of the participating venues
within the promotional period.
5. Redemption Notification: Claimants will be contacted by email to the email address
associated with their entry within 1 working day of their details being submitted online.
6. Expenses: The promoter takes no responsibility for any expenses accrued by the claimant in
order to redeem their gift. All and any expenses will be the responsibility of the claimant.
7. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms
and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of
delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to
technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact
details provided. Personal data must be true.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates,
entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed
to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and
conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a
participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of
‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities
other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way
that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be
disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. Data Privacy & Publicity:
The Promoter will collect personal information from claimants (including without limitation
the data which is requested for redemption purposes as noted in these terms or through the
online claims process) for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this
personal information with its marketing agency and prize providers including but not limited
to Driftrock who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. Personal data will be
10. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name and email
address) to Molson Coors who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be
processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the
Promoter by entering the promotion.
11. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and
will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion,
including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with
Driftrock in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any
specific requirements with you on behalf of the Promoter. Driftrock will not pass your
personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your
12. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable
Driftrock to complete administration of the promotion.
13. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate
personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way
the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information
Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
14. Driftrock shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the
unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or
destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted,
corrupted or misdirected entries.
17. Liability: The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury
suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the voucher.
Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for anything which cannot be excluded by law
(including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the
minimum allowable by law.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter
which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct
of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written
directions given under applicable law:
o cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
o invalidate any affected entries; or
o disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of
Molson Coors and which prevents Molson Coors from complying with these terms and
conditions Molson Coors will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing
20. Claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law
and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook. The
information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion
unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all
Participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in
can be found at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php